Akinix
Sign in to follow this  
Quarter

Legal music for Videos and Livestreams

I've seen this topic with royalty-free music, but I'm looking for a service where I can legally buy more famous and professional music for my videos and live streams.

Maybe you can recommend some sites or apps with such a service?

Hi, there are some services that allow you to legally buy licensed music for your videos and live streams. Here are some of them:

• Lickd: This is a service that lets you license popular music from artists you know and love. You can find over 1.3 million mainstream songs and 100k royalty-free tracks for every platform. You can also get your copyright claims resolved by Lickd. They have different plans for different needs, starting from $32 per track or $15 per month.
  • PremiumBeat: This is a service that offers stunning licensed music for filmmakers. You can find a huge range of genres, from electro-pop to orchestral and more. Each track is handpicked and high-quality. You can also get loops and short clips of each track, as well as previews before you buy. They have a one-time fee of $49 for the Standard license or $199 for the Premium license, or a monthly subscription plan of $12.99 per track.
  • TunePocket: This is a service that provides unlimited royalty-free music for videos. You can find 100k royalty-free tracks for any project, genre, or mood. You can also get sound effects and loops. They have a one-time fee of $25 for any 5 songs, loops, or sound effects, or a yearly subscription plan of $199 for unlimited downloads.

These are some of the options you have for buying licensed music for your videos and live streams. I hope this helps you find the best music for your content. 😊

Sign in to follow this